Wednesday, April 23, 2014

2014 Triduum and Easter Sunday - Photos and Sermons




I continue to work on photos taken during the Triduum and Easter.  I'm almost done, but would like to share what I have done, along with the homilies of Fr. Aidan Logan, O.C.S.O.  He has sent me text for all four days.  I have photos and sermons up for Holy Thursday and Good Friday.  I will update this post with links to Easter Vigil, and Easter Sunday links for both photos and sermons, probably tomorrow.  So, check this post for an update.  I am post-dating all of these things to their original dates, so this post will stay on top.

Each of the photo posts will have a link to more photos at my Smugmug gallery.  I prefer that links be made to the respective blog post since it provides background, place, names, etc.  People will find the gallery through the blog post.







For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.