Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Father Z in the cross-hairs....

Father Z speaking at the 2009 Call to Holiness, held at Shrine of the Little Flower in October 2009




Yesterday, Father Z wrote:

For some time now I have been getting emails and phone calls from friends with reports that someone who writes for the National Catholic Reporter aka Fishwrap, Phyllis Zagano, has been sniffing around looking for dirt about me. Zagano hasn’t always represented herself to them as a writer for the Fishwrap, of course. She also called my mobile phone, and a land line I check. She has sent me emails with lists of questions, but without any adequate explanation of why she is asking them. Even on Sunday afternoon, yesterday, she left me a threatening voicemail.

Continue reading there and comment if you would like, but first take note of this...


I’ll keep the combox open on this one, for now at least. However, I really don’t want to see any personal bashing of Ms. Zagano. No personal, ad mulierem, attacks on her. Period. We won’t use their tactics. If you post something mean, I will delete the comment and suspend your posting ability and perhaps even pray that your guardian angels read NCR articles to you in your dreams for the sake of penance. Let’s keep this nice and clean.

Please pray for all involved.



For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.