Friday, April 3, 2009

More blogposts coming.....

Sorry folks - I have to update with list of US Bishops with the many new statements that have come out. Thank you for adding them int the combox and emailing them to me (I received no less than four messages/comments on Bishop Martino - a bishop often in the spotlight here on Te Deum Laudaums!.

I must head out the door rightnow to First Friday adoration and the Friday fish fry at Grotto. I hope those of you local will come and spend time with Our Lord and support the parish fish fry.

More posts soon..... I promise.

For now, scroll down on some breaking news out of the Diocese of Mostar Duvno - home of Medjugorje.



Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!