Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Question: Did Bishop Vigneron celebrate a Pontifical High Mass in Oakland?

Over at the blog of Fr. Z, a comment was made in this post that Bishop Vigneron has celebrated a Pontifical High Mass at a parish in Oakland, CA.

Can anyone tell me which parish and what day this was?

Are there any photos?

Did he celebrate others?

I know he preached at one on January 23, 2008 at St. Margaret Mary in Oakland. I'm looking for cases in which he himself celebrated.

EDIT UPDATE: My mistake - I should have looked closer at the bishop in the pictures. Question answered. YES - He has celebrated the usus antiquior in Oakland! Hurrah!

Click the link in the combox to see pictures of it!



Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!